If you already have call routing set up for temporary closures, you can use the instructions in this article to manage non-reoccurring closures such as holidays, staff meetings, and weather closures on your Digital Phone Office Manager portal account.
WARNING: DO NOT create a new time frame or auto attendant for your closure without contacting us first. If you do not have us set up call routing for such events, your time frame will not activate properly. Please call us at 336-544-4000 (option 1) or dial 611 from your desk phone so we can assist you with getting your call routing in place.
1. Log into your Office Manager account on our portal at https://portal.digitalphone.io.
2. Select "Auto Attendants" at the top of the screen.
3. Click on the name of the Auto Attendant you want to edit.
4. Under "Menu Prompt" click the "Manage Audio" icon (to the right of the play button.)
- BE CERTAIN to click the speaker icon UNDER "Menu Prompt" and NOT the one by Intro Greetings, or it WILL NOT play!
5. Click "Record" then enter the appropriate extension or external number in the field to the right of "Call me at."
6. Answer the phone and record your message, then press # and hang up the phone.
7. Click "Done" on the manage audio interface.
8. Click the blue "Save" button at the bottom of the screen.
Now that your message has been recorded, we will activate the time frame using the following steps.
- Click the “Time Frames” icon along the top of the screen.
- Click the name of the time frame you want to edit.
- Click the green plus sign to the right of the “Specific dates or ranges” line.
- Click the field on the left to select the date and time you want the time frame to begin, using the pop-up calendar and the slider at the bottom to select an exact hour and minute.
- Click the field on the right to select the date and time you want the time frame to end, using the pop-up calendar and the slider at the bottom to select an exact hour and minute.
- Click the blue “Save” button.